About / Disclaimer
  Deutsche Version
  Nederlandse versie

Holabird Sports

Go Back   Stringforum.net Board > Classifieds > Private Ads - For Sale

Old 2012-04-05, 01:25   #1
gagaover

Default Victoria Azarenka PT161 pro stock

Hi for sale a head pro stock PT161 extreme pro yt paintjob personal frame of Victoria Azarenka from indian wells 2011. Frame strung but never touch a tennis ball!

Specs :

Weight 325g
String pattern 18x19
Balance 31cm
Sw 320
Grip L3 with calfskin

Price 650$ + shipping. I can shipp ww
pics upon request
Only serious inquiry
leccia.giuseppe@gmail.com

Last edited by gagaover; 2012-04-05 at 09:23. Reason: correction
gagaover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 07:41   #2
fritzherself

Wow, that´s a discount price.
fritzherself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 09:49   #3
KBT1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzherself View Post
Wow, that´s a discount price.
Yes, dumb-sh!t, the World's #1 personal frame, Made in Kennelback from start to finish!
KBT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 10:22   #4
fritzherself

But you have to scream like Azarenka then too, otherwise it makes no sense.
500 Euro bucks. I´ll think about it.
Old 2012-04-05, 10:45   #5
vidda93300

Quote:
But you have to scream like Azarenka then too, otherwise it makes no sense.
500 Euro bucks. I´ll think about it.
my friend you don't understand

we all realized that you did not buy a stock pro racquets that price, have the right, nobody forces you you are free not to buy (everyone understands) now if you do not want to buy a BMW because you find it too expensive, you will not go home a BMW dealer to tell him that you find these prices too high (especially you do not do it for every model they sell and in all BMW, let alone every day) all that to say that if you're a free man, the other man are free and also your opinion on the issue (everybody knows it) so I think you do not need to repeat yourself every time you see a model pro stock nine (too expensive for your budget) so this is not a gift but that price has the rare and beautiful things are necessarily expensive.(You have to understand that not everything is mass-produced in China has a manufacturing cost of 70 € by paying for a poor Chinese manufacturing that does not even earn € 70 per week) then we speak of an object a high value (high manufacturing cost since made ​​in Austria) of great rarity (since not mass produced) of an object necessarily expensive since it has belonged azrenka (all these are to increase in value has this object) if you do not want to buy (you're free) but did say that the object is too expensive, it has a price corresponding to its condition and its rarity and cost of manufacture.

for all my frames , I don't know the flex & the swingweight
sorry
vidda93300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 10:50   #6
fritzherself

Hey, we´re living in a free market. If an article is too expensive i can tell the shop assistant that info and leave.
Not even made in Austria makes a racket worth 500 Euros or more.
Maybe there is some pure gold or diamonds inbound.
Here´s a freedom of speach and users defend it or are against it. So what.
Old 2012-04-05, 11:01   #7
vidda93300

Quote:
Hey, we´re living in a free market. If an article is too expensive i can tell the shop assistant that info and leave.
Not even made in Austria makes a racket worth 500 Euros or more.
Maybe there is some pure gold or diamonds inbound.
Here´s a freedom of speach and users defend it or are against it. So what.
yes but the problem is that you fit in all the stores to say that the article is too expensive, you say once you have understood, then you repeat it in different thread since yesterday, everyone knows that you find it too expensive and you are free to think that but you're also free to let another judge for themselves (and you are free to let people sell without you émettes your opinion all the time) freedom is good for everyone. (not only for you). you prefer to buy a racket at 200 € in a shop (which was manufactured in China has a manufacturing cost of 70 € for a poor Chinese underpaid, thou hast the right, nobody forces you to buy a pro stock but if you do not like do not disgusts the other)
Made in Austria (everybody knows, except you obviously) but maybe if it sells you a $ 300 you will be interested? just do not reversible as an exceptional product that is worth the $ 600 requested by the seller.
I wonder what you say if you saw someone selling a part FEDERER has a $ 5,000 (which will be priced gift)

sorry
Old 2012-04-05, 11:05   #8
fritzherself

I wouldnt pay more than 140-150 Euros for a brandnew racket, thats my standpoint.
At least im not profanic and calling user names, i deal with the situation in the scene now.

If someone is selling an original slam-played Federer tournamet racket, i´m glad he´s making 5000 Dollars, good for him.
Old 2012-04-05, 11:23   #9
vidda93300

Quote:
I wouldnt pay more than 140-150 Euros for a brandnew racket, thats my standpoint.
At least im not profanic and calling user names, i deal with the situation in the scene now.

If someone is selling an original slam-played Federer tournamet racket, i´m glad he´s making 5000 Dollars, good for him.
in terms of finding a brand new racquet has € 140/150 (I agree with you, it's a good price for a racquet in a store but rare are the stores that sell high-end new racket last generation that price) but regarding the pro stock you must understand that its price is justified and whether the seller is asking that price (it has that right) all the world you've read, all the world t 'have heard, everyone you've understood, I think you have no need to say to each vendor that they are too expensive (or you'll spend your time has to do, because pro stock has more than € 200 there are a lot) and give your opinion (that will not change today or tomorrow) will not help the sale of the object, so say what you say does not help sellers (you are not constructive there) instead of saying you find it too expensive all the time, and leave this thread looking for a thread that interests you, here is a forum to sell or exchange between passionate tennis (so something constructive) but if you can not understand what I'm trying to explain.Now if you will we can finish this conversation by PM to avoid polluting the thread of the seller (it'll be cool for him)

sorry
Old 2012-04-05, 12:20   #10
st24

The rackets worth as much as someone will pay for it. The fact that it's pro stock increases the value, the fact that it used to belong to the number one player in the world increases the value even more.

Would I pay that amount of money for a frame? The answer would be no but it doesn't mean I don't agree with its price.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited by st24; 2012-04-05 at 13:13.
st24 is offline   Reply With Quote