Deutsche Version
  Nederlandse versie

Holabird Sports

Go Back   Stringforum.net Board > Classifieds > Private Ads - For Sale

Old 2012-04-05, 15:57   #21
cmendez79

You again = fritzherself

STOP your complaining!!!!!!!

Why everytime you have to keeping telling how expensive are these frames....go a buy frames from TWE if you are offended....

Seriously...its kinda annoying to keep seeing your posts....
cmendez79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 16:11   #22
Stein
TennisSpecials.com

Talking

Please girls, stop discussing over nothing

You think asking prices are too high: don't buy them and leave the topic alone. Dont ruin every topic by complaining how expensive it is. When the price is too high, nobody will buy it, and the price will go down automaticly. It is so easy

Ofcourse you have the right to find it too expensive. And yes you have the right to express that. But do you have to execute that right every topic???

I have the right to find that anoying, and I guess I'm not the only one.

i do agree with you that some frames are sold high. But why should I complain about that. I don't have to pay them now do I? I would never pay so much for one frame, but please let others decide for themselves what they find reasonable to pay for their frames.

Can we please stop nagging about it
Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 16:15   #23
cmendez79

Stein you are on the spot right on !!!!!

This guys does not understand the mechanics of this forum....

Yesterday his buddy Lavs, was telling me that fritzherself has the right to complain and he was doing it in his own thread, BUT guess what he is againg doing it in this thread...SO LAVS what are going to say now???? that he is still right to complain....I mean he has the right to be mad at the prices but he can tell it to her wife, friend , girlfriend or dog...or whatever companion he or her has....

SO PLEASE fritzherself stop your complains in this threads...
cmendez79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 22:22   #24
gulbisbighitter18

Wow, from just trying to sell his racket the OP now sees his thread hijacked with flames of fire flying everywhere.

My opinion: I have had old rackets that are "Pro stock" today, aka Pro tour 630/280 and all names that apply to it, also I have had Iprestige mid plus aka PT 57E .

Good frames indeed, but well overrated, specially 57A, there are better. I would not pay more than $200 USD for any frame, not even Pro stock, some may think it's worth it some don't, I don't need and I play with high quality rackets, made by Yonex, called VCore 95D, with this racket in your hand you don't PT, H22... whatever, if you aren't satisfied just add lead and what not, it is what HEAD does anyway for their pros that have lead hanging everywhere in their frames, so what's the point of buying a $500-800 bucks racket that is full of lead and not set-up in the factory with graphite/kevlar/Boron... only?

Now I agree that Federer, Nadal, Djokovic's rackets can be well over 10K, but it is worth it for collection purposes and not for its playability, these rackets will not hit 20 aces for you, you're still the one handling the racket.

If Yonex is still making high quality rackets why to buy anything else??

That is what I think and why I still use Yonex, just quality above the rest found on retail unlike most of what is sold nowadays.

You don't wanna buy Pro Stock for the price asked??

1-Quit whining about it!!
or
2- Buy Yonex

Problem solved!!!

Last edited by gulbisbighitter18; 2012-04-05 at 22:26.
gulbisbighitter18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 06:38   #25
fritzherself

Don┤t worry, i┤ll concentrate on my fairtrade sales now.
Gulbisbighitter youre right about yonex. I played the good old SRD-Tour 95 for a long time.
fritzherself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 10:18   #26
KBT1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulbisbighitter18 View Post
Wow, from just trying to sell his racket the OP now sees his thread hijacked with flames of fire flying everywhere.

My opinion: I have had old rackets that are "Pro stock" today, aka Pro tour 630/280 and all names that apply to it, also I have had Iprestige mid plus aka PT 57E .

Good frames indeed, but well overrated, specially 57A, there are better. I would not pay more than $200 USD for any frame, not even Pro stock, some may think it's worth it some don't, I don't need and I play with high quality rackets, made by Yonex, called VCore 95D, with this racket in your hand you don't PT, H22... whatever, if you aren't satisfied just add lead and what not, it is what HEAD does anyway for their pros that have lead hanging everywhere in their frames, so what's the point of buying a $500-800 bucks racket that is full of lead and not set-up in the factory with graphite/kevlar/Boron... only?

Now I agree that Federer, Nadal, Djokovic's rackets can be well over 10K, but it is worth it for collection purposes and not for its playability, these rackets will not hit 20 aces for you, you're still the one handling the racket.

If Yonex is still making high quality rackets why to buy anything else??

That is what I think and why I still use Yonex, just quality above the rest found on retail unlike most of what is sold nowadays.

You don't wanna buy Pro Stock for the price asked??

1-Quit whining about it!!
or
2- Buy Yonex

Problem solved!!!
Totally and absolutely missed the point about the Pro stock and the debate of Head Retail vs. Head Pro stock...

As for Yonex, it may be the greatest thing out there, I should probably give it a try.
I assume Gulbis is also opposed to the idea of a BMW vs. Honda. Both are quality made, both can hit 130 mph, both are comfortable and can come with all bells and whistles, yet, you pay about 60% more for the Bimmer... Crazy, ha?
KBT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 10:20   #27
fritzherself

*sigh*
fritzherself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 11:51   #28
chrischris

IMO this is a matter of subjectivity. To some extreme rarities that connnect with personal values and opinions justify 'high' prices. To others they dont. period.
chrischris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 12:11   #29
gargamel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischris View Post
IMO this is a matter of subjectivity. To some extreme rarities that connnect with personal values and opinions justify 'high' prices. To others they dont. period.
+1
and some retail racquets will as good as any pro stock if not better
gargamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 13:20   #30
vidda93300

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargamel View Post
+1
and some retail racquets will as good as any pro stock if not better
I totally agree with you on the retail frame made ​​that are as good as the pro stock and pro stock with a one does not necessarily better than a retail (yes we play different but not necessarily better), but it seems important to note that the pro stock and especially those who are "expensive" (this is what is reproach here) because they were owned by a player (or player) famous pro not only play a role, it can if the buyer wishes (in the example of a collector or a fan) hold without necessarily playing with just because this object has a unique (that of having been ownership of a pro historically active or past) I think it is this feature that makes the value of taking a pro this stock and therefore inevitably more expensive than retail (that's all that it is adding to close this digression on why some pro stock appears too expensive in the eyes of some people including me)

for all my frames , I don't know the flex & the swingweight
sorry

Last edited by vidda93300; 2012-04-06 at 13:23.
vidda93300 is offline   Reply With Quote