About / Disclaimer
  Deutsche Version
  Nederlandse versie

Holabird Sports
Old 2013-07-01, 23:45   #1
maximinus

Default Yonex RD-7 versus RD Super Tour 95

Hi people,
I just have a simple question. I started playing one month ago with the yonex rd-7 raquet and it's a great raquet,truly a classic.
The thing is that a friend gave it to me,and it's really hard to find rd-7 raquets today...I also saw one guy selling an yonex rd super tour racquet so I wanted to ask you is the racquet simillar to rd-7.
I mean looking at the raquet and the specs it surely looks almost like the same raquet but anyway i want to be sure (and i need 2 raquets at least when i play)
thanks,

cheers people
maximinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 05:15   #2
psp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximinus View Post
Hi people,
I just have a simple question. I started playing one month ago with the yonex rd-7 raquet and it's a great raquet,truly a classic.
The thing is that a friend gave it to me,and it's really hard to find rd-7 raquets today...I also saw one guy selling an yonex rd super tour racquet so I wanted to ask you is the racquet simillar to rd-7.
I mean looking at the raquet and the specs it surely looks almost like the same raquet but anyway i want to be sure (and i need 2 raquets at least when i play)
thanks,

cheers people
You can find RD-7 easily on Ebay... I've seen average prices going for around $70-90.
psp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 11:21   #3
maximinus

Yea i know,but the thing is that i live in Bosnia and Hercegovina and mostly the people selling the raquet are from America and the shipping is 50$,so the prize would be 100-200$.
A guy from here is selling the RD SUper TOur for 40$
That's why i ask are the simillar
thanks
maximinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 10:26   #4
Logitec

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximinus View Post
Hi people,
thanks,

cheers people
Hi Max, i wouldnt say they play similar, of course they have similarities but they flex differently and the power level is different but most of all different feel.
Both good rackets but different.

Hope this helps...
Logitec is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yonex