About / Disclaimer
  Deutsche Version
  Nederlandse versie

Holabird Sports
Old 2009-12-20, 07:55   #1
stringchamp

Default FS: Gamma 6004 Tennis Racquet Stringer

Price: $1100

I bought this machine while I was playing tournament tennis and popping strings frequently, but as Iíve stopped playing competitively the time and energy required to string are no longer of benefit to me. Iíve strung my racquet and those of my friends on it approx. 20-30 times, and the machine is a professional grade machine meant for Pro-Shops or frequent stringing. It is a 6 point mounting system which is amazing in providing an equal amount of support to the racquet frame. I have included a link below to the product page on Gammaís website.

I bought the machine for approx. $1600 (with tax and shipping) and then purchased several tools and accessories (all of which I am throwing along with the stringer as a package). I am looking to sell it for at least $1100 as the quality of the machine is near mint condition. The stringer looks and strings like it did the first day I got it out of the box, and is undistinguishable from a new model. I will also include all tools and accessories purchased which make stringing significantly easier and more efficient. I have pictures of the tools, the stringer apron, and Iím going to throw in three packets of Gamma strings. This is truly an all inclusive stringing package.

This item is pickup only and I am located on Long Island (in Oyster Bay) and am willing to meet somewhere but it must be close. For more pictures, questions, or price offers please feel free to email me at rpate44@gmail.com!

Gamma Website:
http://www.gammasports.com/gamma.cfm?product=104
stringchamp is offline   Reply With Quote