About / Disclaimer
  Deutsche Version
  Nederlandse versie

Holabird Sports
Old 2016-03-22, 19:37   #1
Orange614

Default FS/T Many Rackets Pro Stock and Retail

Hello Everybody,
I have recently acquired too many rackets and need to clean out my closet. Most of the rackets I have are in pairs and Iíd like to sell them that way unless you have a great offer. Iím willing to negotiate more on bulk purchases. If youíre interested in trading let me know what you have, if you like a lot of rackets Iíve also been looking for a NEOS stringer and we can work something out. Email me with any questions and for pictures!

tcempre@gmail.com

Pro Stock

Item Description: Prince Experimental TX201A-97-CT2-2-27Ē (All Orange PJ)
Grip Size: L4
Quantity: 2
Head Size: 97
Condition: 9/10
Specific Time Used: I got these rackets used
General Description: Iíve had these rackets over a year and have only strung them and played with them once, being careful not to scrape the paint. They feel great but I donít use them because I donít want to mess up the paint so I am selling.
Price: $300

Item Description: Wilson Hyper Pro Staff 95 27.5Ē
Head Size: 95
Condition: 8/10
General Description: These rackets are extended and also come in an 18x19 string pattern. That string pattern was not on retail frames and I was told these were made for the Bryan Brothers. I have not been able to find any pictures to confirm this from the early 2000s but I believe their Prince frames have the 18x19 string pattern. If you have pictures or anything that could help me with these it would be appreciated!
Price: $400

Babolat

Item Description: Babolat Aero Pure Drive First Generation (Non-Cortex)
Grip Size: L3
Head Size: 100
Specific Time Used: I got these rackets these rackets used.
General Description: One of the rackets is painted as the + version but was professionally shortened to 27Ē. Both rackets have wear on the sides, none through to the graphite. Upon purchasing I matched both rackets, replaced the bumpers, and put on new grips and yellow Wilson overgrip. Currently strung.
Price: $300

Item Description: Babolat Pure Drive Team (Non-Cortex) Not Swirly
General Description: These rackets are in excellent condition with nearly no scrapes or chips. When I got the rackets I matched them and added approximately 15 grams of silicone in the handle. This made them more headlight and they feel much more like a Ďplayersí racket. If you have questions about the process please contact me. Currently unstrung.
Price: $180

Item Description: Babolat Pure Drive Team Plus (Non-Cortex) Swirly
Condition: 8.5/10
General Description: These rackets have some scrapes on the side but there is no graphite exposed. Upon receiving the rackets I replaced the bumper guards and they were each strung once or twice. Currently unstrung.

Item Description: Babolat Pure Drive Play (2012)
Quantity: 1
Specific Time Used: I got this racket used
General Description: I was really curious to track my play and everything and that function was awesome, but Iím not a fan of the newer Pure Drives. Iím going to include a blue micro USB cord I got that charges the racket perfectly and works great. Currently strung with (I believe) RPM Blast.
Price: $130

Item Description: Babolat Pure Drive (2012)
Specific Time Used: I got this racket used
General Description: Iím not a fan of the newer Pure Drives. This racket came in a pair with the Play. Currently strung with (I believe) RPM Blast.
Price: $80

Item Description: Babolat Pure Drive 27Ē (Non-Cortex) Swirly
Specific Time Used: I got this rackets used
General Description: I got this racket in part of pair but one was regular and the other was plus. They have not been played with much and come strung with synthetic gut. Bumper is in fantastic shape.

Item Description: Babolat Pure Drive Plus 27.5Ē (Non-Cortex) Swirly
General Description: I got this racket in part of pair but one was regular and the other was plus. They have not been played with much and come strung with synthetic gut. Bumper is in fantastic shape.

Dunlop

Item Description: Dunlop HotMelt 200G XL
Specific Time Used: I got these rackets new
General Description: Right now they are on their third string job which is a matching hybrid. They are one of the best extended length rackets Iíve used despite my one-hander.
Price: $160

Head

Item Description: Head Titanium Radical MP
Quantity: 3
Head Size: 98
General Description: I tried to replace the bumper on one but could not get the correct grommets. The other two rackets still have grommets that are worn but do not have exposed graphite.
Price: $200

Wilson

Item Description: Wilson KBlade 98
Head Size: 98
Condition: 8.5/10
General Description: Rackets are in great shape with minimal paint chips but some scrapes on the sides. Bumpers look good and there is no graphite exposed. Currently unstrung.

Item Description: Wilson Pro Staff 95S
General Description: I really enjoyed playing with these rackets a couple summers ago but they havenít seen much use since. Currently in great shape and unstrung.

Item Description: Wilson Pro Staff 6.1 Stretch
General Description: I feel like this is a racket everybody has to try once. It didnít make my regular rotation because I only have one. Bumper is in great shape and it is currently unstrung.
Price: $70

Item Description: Wilson BLX Six.One 95
Condition: 7/10
General Description: I got this racket from a friend so Iíve never played with it. The bumper is still covering all areas but is getting pretty thin in some spots. While it is worn it would be a cheap racket for someone or a great back-up.
Price: $50

Yonex

Item Description: Yonex RDS001 Mid
Head Size: 90
General Description: These rackets are currently strung and I also have some spare grommet sets that I will include.

Item Description: Yonex VCore Tour 330G
Quantity: 3
Head Size: 97
General Description: Two of them are currently strung and they all have leather grips. These rackets were just a little too heavy for me so I have decided to let them go.
Price: $250

Item Description: Babolat Team Pure Drive Bag 12 pack
Holds: Iíve been able to fit 15.
Condition: 7.5/10
Specific Time Used: I got this bag used
General Description: Bag is used so you can tell itís not new. However, it is not stained and is hole free so it is still very functional and would be nice for someone looking to upgrade their current bag. Comes with both shoulder straps and has the contained weather pocket.
Price: $50

Item Description: Individual Racket Bags
Quantity: 7
Holds: 1 racket each
Specific Time Used: I got these bags used
General Description: All bags came with new rackets and Iíve got them from purchases in the past. 2x Babolat (matching), 1x Babolat, 1x Head MicroGel, 1x Prince Graphite 90 (Classic Brown), 2x Wilson NCode (matching)
Price: $5 with racket purchase
Orange614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 04:50   #2
bruintennis

Hello. Could you email me a picture of this racquet? I sent you an email. Thanks.

Item Description: Babolat Pure Drive 27” (Non-Cortex) Swirly

Last edited by bruintennis; 2016-08-09 at 05:14.
bruintennis is offline   Reply With Quote